"Allowing neighboring worlds to exist simultaneously in the same location. That is my Stand ability, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap." - Funny Valentine (Fanī Varentain, ファニー・ヴァレンタイン)
D4C is among the most powerful Stands in the series. In its default form, it is a close-range Stand with above-average strength and speed. One of D4C's main ability is that it allows different parallel worlds/dimensions to co-exist at the same time and/or in the same place. It also allows its user to visit these parallel worlds/dimensions and interact with entities in the alternate universe.
This stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 2% chance (S-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. As for the stands evolution, when a Holy Corpse is used, the user will unlock a new move called "D4C: Love Train".
D4C has a humanoid form with large, upright horns that somewhat resemble the ears of a leporid; a masked mandible, and a light body lined by an almost unbroken seam or trim. It's designed after the image of leather being stitched together, like on a baseball. Under its brow, its eyes appear to emote a cold gaze.
In the manga, D4C's appearance changes drastically, losing a layer of its garb/armor/covering, including its horns. However, D4C keeps its new form even after having its health recovered.
D4C is baby blue and pink, however, not in all media featuring it, since in a promotional video it was actually a more strong blue and red, which are supposed to represent the U.S.A flag.
|Punch||D4C punches the enemy once for every click, dealing a low amount of damage. Takes 19 - 20 hits to kill an enemy.|
|D4C rushes the enemy sending a barrage of punches, dealing great damage with great speed. The barrage also has extended range. It has the range half of The World: Alternate Universe‘s E move.
Note: Try not to get too close to the enemy, otherwise, hits won't land.
|D4C quickly slaps the enemy forward with its right hand first and left-hand second. If this connects with an opponent, it will do moderate damage and follow up with a punch that will do incredible damage, similar to a 1-2 technique used by modern boxers.|
|D4C pulls out a Colonial American flag and will wave it around, transporting enemies within a 25 stud radius to teleport them to an alternate dimension (also known as the old map or D4C's Dimension), shortly bringing you along with them as well. You'll be granted a speed boost as well as a damage boost until 25 seconds.|
|D4C will summon themselves from another dimension after waving an American flag around, which will go around punching people. You can summon up to 3 of them by holding the move. It has the same amount of HP as the normal player, however, they can't use D4C. They despawn after about 30 seconds to a minute.|
|Hover your mouse over an enemy while pressing H (no hold needed) to summon the player from another dimension, which will follow the player, and when it touches the player it will perform a Kamikaze technique.|
|The stand user pulls out a revolver and quickly fires with its right hand. It deals 30 damage. This move has a very short cooldown making it very spammable. You can use this move even while your stand is not out.|
|D4C roundhouse-kicks the opponent, stunning them and dealing massive damage, while also partially blinding the opponent. This is most similar to The World (Alternate Universe) 's H move, but with higher damage and different knockback.|
|Pressing V while a clone is out will teleport you to that clone. The player, however, will only teleport you to the nearest form.
Note: This does not change your health to the health your clone had.
General Combat Knowledge:
D4C is a very powerful Stand and used correctly, can be used effectively to fight any Stand or Spec. When D4C is waving its flag, it becomes almost invincible while the animation plays out; D4C still takes damage, but very little. This means that the Stand can use many of its special abilities mid-fight without much of a tangible disadvantage, but the moves that can block-break such as The Hand's attacks, Killer Queen's bombs, Made in Heaven's throat slice, etc. can still damage you, Technicalities: D4C's R slap attack can perform GODLY damage, and can easily slice the health pools of many powerful Stands such as Gold Experience Requiem, and Specs such as Kars in half in a single successful connection. The downside is that the attack is 2 slaps in succession; while the first slap often connects, the 2nd slap is a considerable distance away from D4C. However, this can be seen as both a pro and a con. The pro is that the slap can easily connect with runners, and ragdoll them for more attacks. The con is that it's difficult to line up your opponent's ragdoll to hit them again with the slap. Along with the slap, D4C's B move lets the user create up to three clones. This can prove very useful against a Stand or Spec, however, it is easy for the clones to diverge from the intended target and attack unwanted people. Another clone move, H, allows the user to create a bomb clone of the enemy. This can be very useful for starting fights, however even in the middle of a fight can be handy in a pinch due to the high damage it does. Beware that the animation is slow though, and even though D4C has a lot of invulnerability, particularly powerful Stands or Specs can freely attack you while you're unable to fight back.
D4C's kick attack is useful for starting combos since it can slow opponents down and occasionally blinds them as well. One thing that should be mentioned: All of D4C's attacks actually happen a significant distance away from the user compared to other Stands, meaning if an opponent is too close, a few of its attacks WILL NOT connect, making you vulnerable at a very close range.
Next up is the F Move: Alternate Dimension. This move is often requested by other players to be performed, as it transports you and anyone else in close proximity to the old map (as it may feel nostalgic for longtime ABD players). In combat, this can be very useful for dragging a player into a situation where they can't be protected by other players, forcing them into a 1 v 1 with you, and you get a considerable speed boost to boot. While in the dimension, you always spawn on the tree in the Eastern area of the map, giving you a birds-eye view of the players you've brought with you. The players ALWAYS spawn either behind the houses, behind the tree you spawn on, directly in front of you, at the far end of the map where the section of housing ends, and ON top of the section of housing to your left. Use this information to always get the first strike on them, and you can use the speed boost afforded to you.
Note: The F attack doesn't need the flag to actually land on the players you're teleporting, they just need to be in close proximity while you start the animation. Whether they run or not, it doesn't matter. They will still teleport there with you.
The V move can be useful since the clones will attack people, who will quickly realize they're mindless clones who don't have any substantial attacks. You can quickly transfer to one and get the drop on them, however, a particularly smart enemy may not be fooled by it. Regardless, this ability can be good for an escape or for flanking the enemy.
The T revolver does decent damage, and as the description above says, it's very spammable. The revolver has a fairly long range, which is perfect for sniping enemies from afar, whether because they won't get into D4C's range, or you simply want to start a fight without getting up close. Aiming can be a bit tricky, however, it is easy to get a grasp of where the bullet might go.
The J move, Love Train, is very useful against a majority of Stands and other Specs. When active, it'll reflect the damage back onto the attacker, much like GER's old RTZ ability. Unlike GER's old RTZ however, you can still attack with it actively, making a D4C with an active Love Train a very dangerous Stand to fight against. Keep in mind though, Tusk Act 4 users are able to bypass Love Train. Do note that due to the wall of light surrounding you, it can be difficult to land hits on the enemy. It's recommended to go into the first-person perspective or move your screen to a birds-eye view, as the wall of light won't be visible then and/or won't be a hinderence.
- E(Hold) > R (Easy)
- Y > R > T (Basic and Easy)
- B(Hold) > V (Easy to make but hard to use)
- H > Y > R (Medium)
- F > Y > R > B > T (Hard)
- Y > H > B(hold) > V(if needed) > R > E(Hold)(if needed) (Very Hard)
- R > Y > T
- Y > W (hold until the enemy is near) > R > C > E(Hold) > T > F Hard
- B (Two Clones) > H > T > Y > F > R (Hit both shots)
- B (one clone but try to let it wander) > Y > R > T > V > T (Medium/Hard)
- R > Y > H > T (Last one just if enemy survived the explosive clone) (Medium)
- R > Y > F > H > T (Medium/Hard)
- B > V > T+V > R > Y > T/H (Hard)
- J > E/R > T (Love Train combo)
- R > Y > T (Medium)
- B > H > V > R > Y > E(Hold) (Hard)
- E(Hold) > R > Y (Medium)
- R > Y > T > H (Easy/Medium)
- H > Z > R > C > Y > T (Medium)
Pros and Cons:
- Above average melee range.
- Great damage output.
- Great ranged attack.
- Clones can outnumber fights.
- Love Train if acquired.
- Slow melee speed.
- Clones are easily predictible.
- Struggles against opponents with greater mobility.
- Requires a corpse part to reach it's full potential.
- Tusk Act 4 can bypass Love Train.
- When posing with D4C the song "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" by AC/DC will play.
- Upon summoning, "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" / "D4C", you will shout out, "D4C!".
- These are D4C's voicelines: "Hehe", "Taa Daaa! (Dojyann!)" and, "Yes, yes!".
- A glitch with D4C is to use it's F ability, "Dimensional Hop" and then while your character is going under the American Flag, Use a Rokakaka, To be stuck in the other dimension until you reset. An alternative way to do this without losing D4C is to use F, wait approximately 10-ish seconds, and spawn clones in the alternate dimension. When you are teleported back, press V to teleport to a clone in the alternate dimension.
- A glitch, if the D4C used F for the other players, the players will go where they were standing if they used Timestop. (Resetting will fix this glitch).
- This is a reference to the AC/DC album and song called Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.
- Bug: if you use F when you are in the air, there is a high chance that no one nearby will get into an alternate reality. The explanation is probably the hitbox is instant, and will think you’re in the air rather than the ground.
- Compared to standless, D4C deals double the damage, 75% faster speed, and has 175 HP.
- D4C used to make people screen green when teleported to D4C's dimension, however, it was removed due to it being very buggy. It would also sometimes make you stay there forever.
- Creating a D4C bomb and having the target immediately leave while in the animation will make a permanent, naked player that can still be damaged named, "D4C Bomb".
- D4C is a very high-risk Stand since if you don't calculate your bombs (clones) correctly you will get countered easily because of the fact that you are vulnerable during the animation.
- If a D4C user poses when they exit out of the alternate universe they can move while posing, though they cannot attack nor jump.
- If a D4C user poses and presses the pose button just as they are about to sit they can move while posing and even be able to do attacks.
- GERs cannot bypass a player’s Love Train. The same thing goes for all Over Heaven stands. The only stand that can is Tusk Act 4. (Clone Bombs can also bypass Love Train).
- Silver Chariot used to bypass Love Train with its F move, but as of 06/19/2020, SC cannot bypass Love Train anymore.
- There used to be a glitch where if you got teleported to D4C's Dimension and got out, a timestop would teleport you to the place where you got sent.
- The version of D4C wielded by Funny Valentine makes particle effects upon hitting something with their Stand Rush or Kick. The usable D4C cannot make these particles, however.
- If you use the pose glitch and then F, the people who join next cannot see you.
- If you enter your dimension right before a universe reset happens, you will be stuck there.
- According to the ABD Discord Server's Sneak Peaks, D4C will get a new model for D4C: Love Train, called, "Cracked D4C", which can be obtained by using a Holy Corpse part on D4C. There will also be 3 new quotes and a new pose for the cracked version of D4C.
- Cracked D4C is based on D4C when Ball Breaker attacks Funny Valentine, making him age, thus meaning that D4C: Love Train is a half aged D4C.
- Cracked D4C will also have a new moveset, as told by Guest in the ABD Discord server.
- While using D4C's F move, it will play: "The only one who can move freely between this world and the next is me."
- Apparently, people are now calling D4C's Power Kick move a, "360 Kick".
- The real reason behind Love Train isn't D4C itself, but another stand called "Ticket To Ride", which has another user.
- Soon there will be a shiny version of the stand which will be based on the battle of Johnny Joestar and Funny Valentine and will be destroyed. It is not yet known if it will come in the update but it will be a difficult style to see in new D4C users. (It is expected that the Shiny version of D4C will only be a remodel for now that is what is known)
- Love Train was Currently remodeled once, in which it looks thinner than the previous one.
"I can enter inside a gap in space... and I can move the inside... with Lucy as the center, a flat gap in space has... formed." - Funny Valentine (Fanī Varentain, ファニー・ヴァレンタイン)
They new stand model is unreleased but ABD's sneak peeks reveald that the stand will come with 3 new quotes and a new pose. It has most of the same moves as D4C but with a special Love Train move. Love Train is an overwhelmingly powerful ability that is both lethal and invincible thanks to its power over the concept of "misfortune". When Love Train is active, the user becomes effectively invincible, hiding within a pocket dimension (also described as a gap in space) delimited by a wall of light that follows them. As of right now the new stand model isn't released but is going to be soon.
This move can be obtained by using a Corspe Part on D4C.
D4C: LT looks the exact same as its unevolved state, D4C.
D4C: LT looks similar to its unevolved state on half if its body, the other half of its body seems to be "opened" or cracked.