- 1 "Allowing neighbouring worlds to exist simultaneously in the same location. That is my Stand's ability, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap." - Funny Valentine (Fanī Varentain, ファニー・ヴァレンタイン)
"Allowing neighbouring worlds to exist simultaneously in the same location. That is my Stand's ability, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap." - Funny Valentine (Fanī Varentain, ファニー・ヴァレンタイン)
D4C is among the most powerful Stands in the series. In its default form, D4C is a close-range Stand with above-average strength and speed. One of D4C's main abilities is that it allows different parallel worlds/dimensions to co-exist at the same time and/or in the same place. It also allows its user to visit these parallel worlds/dimensions and interact with entities in the alternate universe.
This Stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 0.14% chance (S-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. D4C can also be obtained with the Bizarre Arrow with a random chance. As for the Stand's evolution, when a Holy Corpse is used, the Stand with turn into an evolved form of itself: D4C: Love Train.
D4C has a humanoid form with large, upright horns that somewhat resemble the ears of a leporid; a masked mandible, and a light body lined by an almost unbroken seam or trim.
It's designed after the image of leather being stitched together, like on a baseball. Under its brow, its eyes appear to emote a cold gaze. It's eyes also seem to have a patch inside it.
D4C is baby blue and pink, however, not in all media featuring it, since in a promotional video it was actually a more strong blue and red, which are supposed to represent the U.S.A flag.
|D4C rushes the enemy sending a barrage of 40 punches, dealing great damage with great speed. The barrage also has extended range. It has half the range of The World (Alternate Universe)‘s E move.
Note: Try not to get too close to the enemy, otherwise, hits won't land.
|D4C quickly slaps the enemy forward with its right hand first and left-hand second. If this connects with an opponent, it will do moderate damage and follow up with a punch that will do incredible damage, similar to a 1-2 technique used by modern boxers.
Note: If you stay in direct contact with the enemy during the animation of the 1st slap, they will be hit twice by the slap and then by the second slap, doing a whopping 100 damage to them. This bug may be fixed soon.
The Stand user pulls out a revolver with their right hand and fires it for 30 damage. This move has a very short cooldown making it very spammable. You can use this move even while your Stand is not out.
Note: The bullet can hit more than once.
|D4C roundhouse-kicks the opponent, stunning them and dealing massive damage, while also partially blinding the opponent. This is most similar to The World (Alternate Universe)'s H move, but with higher damage and different knockback.|
|D4C pulls out a Colonial American flag and will wave it around, transporting enemies within a 25 stud radius to teleport them to an alternate dimension (also known as the old map or D4C's Dimension), shortly bringing you along with them as well. You'll be granted a speed boost as well as a damage boost for 25 seconds, after which you'll be teleported to the main map.|
|Hover your mouse over an enemy while pressing H (no hold needed) to summon the player from another dimension, which will follow the player, and when it touches the player it will perform a Kamikaze technique. The clone has 200 HP.|
|D4C brings out an American Flag and slams it on the ground multiple times, spawning up to 3 clones of the user. They have two moves, a basic punch and a heavy punch, the former dealing 20 damage and the latter dealing 25 damage. They have 200 health and despawn after about 30 seconds. Super Armor is gained while summoning clones.
Note: spawning three clones will cause the next use of this move to only spawn 1 clone.
|Pressing V while a clone is out will teleport you to that clone. The player, however, will only teleport you to the nearest form.
Note: This does not change your health to the health your clone had.
The player uses the full potential of the Holy Corpse to obtain D4C: Love Train.
General Combat Knowledge:
D4C is a very powerful Stand if used correctly, as this Stand can be used effectively to fight just about Stand or Spec. When D4C is waving its flag, it becomes almost invincible while the animation plays out; D4C still takes damage, but so little it's won't matter. This gives you lots of forgiveness incase you use a flag move in a bad position. Do keep in mind that moves that can block-break such as The Hand's attacks, Killer Queen's bombs, Made in Heaven's throat slice, etc. can still damage you, Technicalities: D4C's R slap attack can perform GODLY damage, and can easily slice the health pools of many powerful Stands such as Gold Experience Requiem, and Specs such as Kars in half in a single successful connection. The downside is that the attack is 2 slaps in succession; while the first slap often connects, the 2nd slap is a considerable distance away from D4C. However, this can have its advantages and disadvantages. The pro is that the slap can easily connect with runners, and ragdoll them for more attacks, and just has more general range. The con is that it's difficult to line up your opponent's ragdoll to hit them again with the slap, though this may get easier the more you practice it. Along with the slap, D4C's B move lets the user create up to three clones. This can prove very useful against a Stand or Spec to overwhelm them, however, it is easy for the clones to diverge from the intended target and attack unwanted people. Another clone move, H, allows the user to create a bomb clone of the enemy. This can be very useful for starting fights, however even in the middle of a fight can be handy in a pinch due to the high damage it does. Beware that the animation is slow though, and even though D4C has a lot of invulnerability, particularly powerful Stands or Specs can freely attack you while you're unable to fight back.
D4C's kick attack is useful for starting combos since it can slow opponents down and occasionally blinds them as well. One thing that should be mentioned: All of D4C's attacks actually happen a significant distance away from the user compared to other Stands, meaning if an opponent is too close, a few of its attacks WILL NOT connect, making you vulnerable at a very close range.
Next up is the F Move: Alternate Dimension. This move is often requested by other players to be performed, as it transports you and anyone else in close proximity to the old map (as it may feel nostalgic for longtime ABD players). In combat, this can be very useful for dragging a player into a situation where they can't be protected by other players, forcing them into a 1 v 1 with you, and you get a considerable speed boost to boot. While in the dimension, you always spawn on the tree in the Eastern area of the map, giving you a birds-eye view of the players you've brought with you. The players ALWAYS spawn either behind the houses, behind the tree you spawn on, directly in front of you, at the far end of the map where the section of housing ends, and ON top of the section of housing to your left. Use this information to always get the first strike on them, and you can use the speed boost afforded to you.
Note: The F attack doesn't need the flag to actually land on the players you're teleporting, they just need to be in close proximity while you start the animation. Whether they run or not, it doesn't matter. They will still teleport there with you.
The V move can be useful since the clones will attack people, who will quickly realize they're mindless clones who don't have any substantial attacks. You can quickly transfer to one and get the drop on them, however, a particularly smart enemy may not be fooled by it. Regardless, this ability can be good for an escape or for flanking the enemy.
The T revolver does decent damage, and as the description above says, it's very spammable. The revolver has a fairly long range, which is perfect for sniping enemies from afar, whether because they won't get into D4C's range, or you simply want to start a fight without getting up close. Aiming can be a bit tricky, however, it is easy to get a grasp of where the bullet might go.
- E(Hold) + R (Easy)
- Y + R + T (Basic and Easy)
- B(Hold) + V (Easy to make but hard to use)
- H + Y + R (Medium)
- F + Y + R + B + T (Hard)
- Y + H + B(hold) + V(if needed) + R + E(Hold)(if needed) (Very Hard)
- R + Y + T
- Y + W (hold until the enemy is near) + R + C + E(Hold) + T + F (Hard)
- B (Two Clones) + H + T + Y + F + R (Hit both shots)
- B (one clone but try to let it wander) + Y + R + T + V + T (Medium/Hard))
- R + Y + H + T (Last one just if enemy survived the explosive clone) (Medium))
- R + Y + F + H + T (Medium/Hard))
- B + V + T+V + R + Y + T/H (Hard)
- E/R + T
- R + Y + T (Medium)
- B + H + V + R + Y + E(Hold) (Hard)
- E(Hold) + R + Y (Medium)
- R + Y + T + H (Easy/Medium)
- H + Z + R + C + Y + T (Medium)
- E(Hold) + R + Y + T (Medium)
Pros and Cons:
- Above-average melee range.
- Incredible damage output.
- Clones can outnumber fights.
- Clone Swap can confuse opponent. (V + Q)
- Revolver is spammable.
- R has good knockback and hard to escape.
- Most attacks have a short cooldown.
- Can be very predictable at times.
- Struggles against opponents with greater mobility.
- Has a larger hitbox than others.
- When posing with D4C, the song "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" by AC/DC will play.
- These are D4C's voice lines: "Hehe", "Taa Daa!" and, "Yes, yes!".
- This is a reference to the AC/DC album and song titled Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.
- Creating a D4C bomb and having the target immediately leave while in the animation will make a permanent, naked NPC that can still be damaged named, "D4CBomb".
- You can make a bomb of yourself if you try to do a bomb of your own clone, the bomb will work like a normal bomb, but it will explode yourself.
- If a D4C user poses when they exit out of the alternate universe they can move while posing, though they cannot attack nor jump.
- The version of D4C wielded by Funny Valentine makes particle effects upon hitting something with its Stand Rush or Kick. The usable D4C cannot make these particles, however.
- If you enter your dimension right before a universe reset happens, you will be stuck there.
- While using D4C's F move, it will play (translated): "The only one who can move freely between this world and the next is me."
- Before D4C:LT was created, using a Holy Corpse on D4C would reward with the move Love Train.