"Your Hamon training avails you nothing... it's useless, useless, useless, useless, useless, USELESS!" - Dio Brando (Dio Burandō, ディオ・ブランド)
Dio Brando is seen wearing typical formal boy's attire from that part; a blue coat, white dress shirt, a tie, suspenders, breeches, and a pair of striped socks.
He has blond hair and has facial expressions reflecting that of a man. He has messy and unkempt hair, while his eyes become sharper and adopt a darker outline for his facial details. He also seems to be enemies with Father Void Walker.
Dio Brando has 1000 HP, and when he spawns, he spawns along with 2 Vampiric Minions with almost the same movesets and 300 health, spawning every 10 seconds and has a despawn time of 120 seconds if defeated (equivalent to 2 minutes). Preferable for private, or VIP servers, you can farm him for a Vampire Mask or for cash.
[PASSIVE] - Vampirism
Dio Brando will passively regenerate 1.5% of it's HP per second, at the cost of being dealt 25% extra damage from Hamon users.
Dio Brando will perform an attack rush with his fists while screaming "Weakling, weakling!". (Hinjaku Hinjaku) Rather than saying Muda Muda!
Dio Brando will charge his fist and deal a stronger punch while screaming "Wryyyyyy!".
Dio Brando will punch the target.
Vaporization Freezing Technique
Dio Brando will charge both of his fists, hitting and freezing the target in an ice cube, then shattering the frozen enemy. This is spammable by Dio.
Dio Brando will leap in the direction he desires. Usually, he leaps towards the player that he is focusing on.
- Drops 3 Banknotes ($450) with 29/30 or 97% chance to drop.
- Drops Vampire Mask with 1/30 or 3% chance to drop.
- Like DIO, Dio Brando can't move in Time Stop.
Tips & Tricks:
- Using any OH stand, Tusk Act 4, GER, Kars, or Santana is recommended to defeat the Minions and Dio Brando.
- It's extremely recommended to defeat the Vampiric Minions first and then Dio Brando. This can best be done by pushing the Vampiric Minions next to Dio Brando and then freezing time and hitting them with a Barrage.
- Using The Hand's Legs Erasure (F key) you can stun Dio Brando for 8 seconds.
- Using Sticky Finger's Zipper Detachment (F key) you can stun him by removing his legs or lowering his overall damage by removing one of his arms.
- If you’re in a crowd, don’t use White Snake's Stand Disc ability, as you may disable others.
- Using Blood Drain Grab in the Vampiric Minions is very recommended since they're not that threatening.
- Don't use GER/UGER's F move when Dio Brando is about to use his Vampiric Jump. Instead, wait until he uses it so you can use your F move at full potential.
- Avoid getting to close to Dio Brando when he's using Vaporization Freezing Technique. This can be easily dodgeable if you pay attention to his voice when the move is trigged.
- If you are in private server alone you can perform a glitch with Santana that makes Dio Brando and his minions ignore you. Just simply use Santana's F move into Dio Brando or his minions.
- There is a glitch with Dio Brando's Vaporization Freezing Technique that can instantly kill you. This only happens when you barrage (hold E). To prevent this, let go of E when you hear his voice line.
- You can solo him with any OH stands, the barrage is essential for good damage.
- Sticky Fingers can solo Dio Brando.
- Vampire can solo Dio Brando.
- Shadow The World can solo Dio Brando
- Crazy Diamond can also solo Dio Brando
- D4C can also solo Dio Brando.
- The World (Alternate Universe) can also solo Dio Brando.
- Star Platinum can BARELY solo Dio Brando.
- Purple Haze can solo Dio Brando.
- Santana can solo Dio Brando.
- Vampire The World can solo Dio Brando.
- Dio Brando has no cooldown in his moves, in most of the cases he will not spam a single attack since he is an NPC and choose the attacks randomly, but sometimes he can spam Vaporization Freezing Technique and the Barrage and that is very dangerous; be careful with that.