"I will not forgive anyone who insults my hair, no matter who it is!" - Josuke Higashikata (Jōsuke Higashikata, 東方 仗助)
Due to the stand's main ability being its restoration powers, this stand is mostly used for healing other fellow players. However, it is also viable for combat, due to its passives and it dealing high amounts of damage when used properly.
Crazy Diamond is humanoid, with a muscular build and tall stature. Clad in tall headgear, part of a mask; and armor-like plates covering many surfaces of its body, similar to the armor seen on The World.
Cables join the back of its head to its upper back. It bears a heart motif between the top of its head, its chin, shoulders, celiac plexus, belt, and knees; with pairs of short spikes protruding from its shoulders and ankles.
Its most common color scheme consists of a bubblegum pink interior and light blue or silver armor. It has multiple irides with a ripple-pattern on its eyes, and its "flesh" and armor seemed to be inverted in which layer of it they resided on, giving its "flesh" the appearance of some sort of membrane. Crazy Diamond was depicted in a small handful of panels with a small nose visible underneath its helmet.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The lower health Crazy Diamond has, the stronger/more damage the stand will deal. The default damage multiplier is 0.75x, and for every 10% of your max health you lose, you deal an extra 0.2x damage maxing out at 2.55x damage possibly making it the most powerful non-admin stand in the game.|
|Most attacks will work even without having your stand manifested.|
|Crazy Diamond starts rapidly punching their opponents with extreme speed and superior power.|
|Crazy Diamond charges its right fist and punches their opponent with incredible power.|
|Crazy Diamond holds a small steel bearing in their hand and flicks it away with their finger dealing incredible damage on contact.|
|Crazy Diamond again charges its fist and hits their opponent back a good distance dealing great damage, but this time the opponent will instead return to their original position.|
|Crazy Diamond enables its restoration mode making all attacks, except bearing shot, heal the opponent.|
|Crazy Diamond performs another rapid punch barrage but now healing its target for a superior amount of damage with every hit.|
|Crazy Diamond performs a hard punch, healing their target for an incredible amount of damage.|
|Crazy Diamond holds a glass shard in their hand with the blood of their enemy on it, and with its restoration mode it fires the now controllable glass shard away to chase its opponent dealing superior damage on impact. This is not a healing move.|
|Crazy Diamond starts a rapid punching barrage towards the ground, the ground shatters and multiple pieces then fly up into the air, now with its restoration mode, Crazy Diamond punches all the pieces connecting them into a solid wall. After several seconds, the wall will crumble.|
F + H - Double Restoration Punch
Crazy Diamond charges its fists and punches their opponent dealing great damage while returning them back to you and punches them again. Together they deal superior damage. (You cannot move while using this skill)
Use these combos as a beginners guide/starters for using the stand:
- Y > R Easy
- Y > R > F > T Medium
- F > Y > T Easy
- Y > E > R > F > T Medium
- E > Y > R > F > T > F > E Hard
- F > Y > F > R > F > LMB (To heal them up) > F > E Easy
- Y > E(Hold) > R > T Easy
- F > Y > F > Y > E Easy
- F > Y (Jump on the wall and when your enemy gets closer fall from the wall and use) F > Y > R > F > T
- Y > R > F > T > F > E > R Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Great damage output.
- Great ranged attacks.
- Great Healer.
- Losing health means gaining damage.
- Can't self heal.
- The greater the damage is boosted, the worst are damage deflectors for you.
- You are unable to move while building a wall.
- When posing, Josuke's Theme from DIU will play.
- Crazy Diamond is one of the first stands to come out during ABD's release.
- Crazy Diamond is the first Stand to receive an Attack To Appear system (using any attack except F/click will cause Crazy Diamond to appear and perform the attack without having to summon it using Q).
- On 2/12/2020, Crazy Diamond got a major revamp, in which the stand gained the passive ability, Vengeance/"Bring out...your Killer Queen!"
- This Stand's name is a reference to Pink Floyd’s song, Shine On You Crazy Diamond.
- If you press F then press Q, your character gets the healing aura Crazy Diamond gets.
- Crazy Diamond and Shadow The World shares the same trait partially, in the case of manifesting without having your stand out.
- This is one of the few stands in the game that can change its moveset. Other stands/specs that can do this are Shadow The World, Anubis, Two Arm Doppio King Crimson and Gold Experience (The Requiem includes different abilities).
- Unlike other stands and specs, Crazy Diamond has only 1 voice line, which is "This is going to be great." The only other stand that only has 1 voice line is King Crimson (Doppio).
- Despite being rather common, this thing can kill rarer stands and specs such as Kars, Star Platinum Stone Ocean, and more provided you use this correctly. Don't underestimate this stand.
- When using Crazy Diamond's wall creation move the wall changes colors depending on where you're standing. (It may even take the color of a person's torso if you stand on them).
- Crazy Diamond's fists have a pink trail that follows it, but it's hardly noticeable unless it's barraging.
- When on low HP, Crazy Diamond heals others faster because of its passive B which makes it deal more damage and since heal mode is just taking Crazy Diamond's Barrage and Heavy Punch damage amount and making them into his total healing amount.
- This stand is amazing for killing Dio Brando.
- This Stand is currently the Fastest Healer in the whole game (Admin Stands Excluded)
- Crazy Diamond will be reworked in the future.