"I will not forgive anyone who insults my hair, no matter who it is!" - Josuke Higashikata (Jōsuke Higashikata, 東方 仗助)
With the stand's main ability being its restoration powers, this stand is mostly used for healing other fellow players. However, it is also viable for combat, due to its passives and it dealing high amounts of damage when it's used properly. This stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself named: Crazy Ruby.
This stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 33% chance (C-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. As for its shiny, there is a 1% chance (S+ Tier percentage) of obtaining it.
Crazy Diamond is humanoid, with a muscular build and tall stature. Clad in tall headgear, part of a mask; and armor-like plates covering many surfaces of its body, similar to the armor seen on The World. As for its shiny, Crazy Ruby has the cyan, pink and grey are replaced with shades of red and gold, as well as some bits of green.
Cables join the back of its head to its upper back. It bears a heart motif between the top of its head, its chin, shoulders, celiac plexus, belt, and knees; with pairs of short spikes protruding from its shoulders and ankles.
Its most common color scheme consists of a bubblegum pink interior and light blue or silver armor. It has multiple irides with a ripple-pattern on its eyes, and its "flesh" and armor seemed to be inverted in which layer of it they resided on, giving its "flesh" the appearance of some sort of membrane.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The lower your health is, the higher damage you deal. The default damage multiplier is 0.75x. Every % of your max health you lose, you deal an extra 0.02x damage. The cap is 2.75x damage.
Note: This passive will also affect the speed of the Wall Creation ability. The lower you are, the faster it will be.
|Most moves will work without having your stand manifested. The only exceptions are Restoration Mode, LMB Attack, and Stand Jump.|
|Crazy Diamond starts rapidly punching their opponents 40 times with extreme speed and superior power.|
|Crazy Diamond charges its right fist and punches their opponent with incredible power.|
|Crazy Diamond holds a small steel bearing in their hand and flicks it away with their finger dealing incredible damage on contact.|
|Crazy Diamond again charges its fist and hits their opponent back a good distance dealing great damage, but this time the opponent will instead return to their original position.|
|Crazy Diamond enables its restoration mode, changing its T and Y move, as well as giving E and R healing properties, instead of damaging properties.|
|Crazy Diamond performs another rapid 40 punches barrage but now healing its target for a superior amount of damage with every hit.|
|Crazy Diamond performs a hard punch, healing their target for an incredible amount of damage.|
|Crazy Diamond holds a glass shard in their hand with the blood of their enemy on it, and with its restoration mode it fires the now controllable glass shard away to chase its opponent dealing superior damage on impact. This is NOT a healing move.|
|Crazy Diamond starts a rapid punching barrage towards the ground, the ground shatters and multiple pieces then fly up into the air, now with its restoration mode, Crazy Diamond punches all the pieces connecting them into a solid wall. After several seconds, the wall will crumble.|
F + H - Double Restoration Punch
Crazy Diamond charges its fists and punches their opponent dealing great damage while returning them back to you and punches them again. Together they deal superior damage. (You cannot move while using this skill)
Use these combos as a beginners guide/starters for using the stand:
- Y + R Easy
- Y + R + F + T Medium
- F + Y + T Easy
- Y + E + R + F + T Medium
- E + Y + R + F + T + F + E Hard
- F + Y + F + R + F + LMB (To heal them up) + F + E Easy
- Y + E(Hold) + R + T Easy
- F + Y + F + Y + E Easy
- F + Y (Jump on the wall and when your enemy gets closer fall from the wall and use) F + Y + R + F + T
- Y + R + F + T + F + E + R Medium
- F + Y + F + R + T + E + Y Hard
- Y + R + T Easy
- E (Hold) + Y + R + T Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Best Healer in the game.
- Losing health means higher damage and healing output.
- Can create a wall, allowing it to block certain projectiles.
- Great passives.
- Great for being a teammate.
- Good for farming Dio Brando.
- Can't heal user.
- Mediocre projectile.
- You are unable to move while building a wall.
- Can get quite predictable and easy to dodge after a while.
- T is not affected by Passive A, so the damage always stays the same.
- When posing, Diamond Is Unbreakable, the theme of Josuke Higashikata will play.
- Crazy Diamond is one of the first stands to come out during ABD's release.
- Crazy Diamond is the first Stand to receive an Attack To Appear system (using any attack except F/click will cause Crazy Diamond to appear and perform the attack without having to summon it using Q).
- On 2/12/2020, Crazy Diamond got a major revamp, in which the stand gained the passive ability, Vengeance/"Bring out....your Killer Queen!"
- This Stand's name is a reference to Pink Floyd’s song, Shine On You Crazy Diamond.
- If you press F then press Q, your character gets the healing aura Crazy Diamond gets.
- Crazy Diamond and Shadow The World shares the same trait partially, in the case of manifesting without having your stand out.
- This is one of the few stands in the game that can change its moveset. Other stands/specs that can do this are Shadow The World, Anubis, Two Arm Doppio King Crimson, Tusk ACT4, Gold Experience, and Silver Chariot (Requiem includes different abilities).
- Unlike other stands or specs, Crazy Diamond has only 1 voice line, which is "This is going to be great." The only other stand that only has 1 voice line is King Crimson (Doppio).
- When using Crazy Diamond's wall creation move the wall changes colors depending on where you're standing. (It may even take the color of a person's torso if you stand on them).
- Crazy Diamond's fists have a pale pink trail that follows it, but it's hardly noticeable unless it's barraging.
- When on low HP, Crazy Diamond heals others faster because of its passive A.
- This Stand is currently the Fastest Healer in the whole game (Admin Stands Excluded)
- Crazy Diamond will be reworked in the future.
- All of Crazy Diamond's Combat and Restorative moves (except for Y) share cooldown.
- As of the v3.0.0e update, this stand and its shiny variant got a remodel.
- The new CD/R model resembles that of the Diamond is Unbreakable 2017 live action movie
- Hit effects progressively get bigger as Passive A takes effect.
- Crazy Ruby was added on 8/21/2020. (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Crazy Ruby is seen in the Anime adaptation of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. To be more exact, Crazy Diamond with the color scheme of Crazy Ruby appeared in episode 1 of Diamond is Unbreakable when Josuke saves a hostage held by a burglar possessed by Aqua Necklace.
- Sometimes called CR4 (since Chariot Requiem has the same abbreviation).
- Crazy Ruby has dark red eyes, instead of blue eyes like Crazy Diamond has.
- Crazy Ruby has a red healing aura around it when you press F.
- Crazy Ruby will play the Pink Floyd song "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" when posing. Crazy Diamond's name is also a reference to said song.