"The power to dominate souls...? Is that what this is?" - Guido Mista about Chariot Requiem (Chariottsu Rekuiemu, チャリオッツ・レクイエム)
Chariot Requiem is the evolved form of Silver Chariot after being pierced by the Requiem Arrow. Aside from Gold Experience and Killer Queen, it is the only other Stand known to have a Requiem form in-game.
Chariot Requiem is a humanoid Stand of light build and average height. Its most striking feature is that it is completely shrouded in shadows, appearing entirely black.
It wears a large hat, one side folded over its top, a coat over which Chariot Requiem sports large rings serving as shoulder pads, a stylized belt, and a trouser decorated with braces around the ankles.
Sometimes described as having a resemblance to "Black Plastic", Chariot Requiem is fully materialized and thus ordinary people can see and interact with it. Its face is shown to have an arrow-like mark underneath what seems to be a large, empty eye.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|You will be marked with a 35 stud radius. If a player enters the circle, they will be put to sleep for 2 seconds and tagged. Players who were put to sleep will be immune to sleeping for 20 seconds. If another player walks into the circle, their avatar will be swapped with the most previously tagged player. This state will continue until more than 6 players are swapped, which will cause Sequentia to take over as its main passive.
Note: You cannot swap avatars if you have already swapped once. If you make contact with the marked circle itself, it still counts. Do also note that the detection radius for Sequentia and Agnus Dei is exaggerated very slightly due to how Roblox's distance detection works.
|The 35 stud radius will shrink to 25 studs. Players who enter the circle will have their Stand automatically attack them for 30 damage. Spec users are completely immune to this passive. Once a Stand user is attacked by their Stand, they will be immune to Sequentia for 20 seconds. This state will continue for 60 seconds before Agnus Dei takes over as the final passive ability.
Note: You are still affected by Sequentia even if your Stand isn't out.
|The 25 stud radius will shrink to 15 studs. Players who enter the circle will slowly mutate into distorted creatures. It will take 15 seconds for a player to be completely transformed. Once a player is transformed, they will be incapable of using any move until they are killed or they reset.|
|Chariot Requiem will swing his arrow and slash the enemy 3 times.|
|Activate or disable your area of effect.|
|Quickly slash up the opponent 40 times by using the arrow as a makeshift rapier, dealing 3 damage per hit. Each hit slightly drags your opponent towards you, making it easier to connect hits.
Note: Musketeer Rush can be used to cancel moves such as barrages.
|You thrust your fist forward, dealing moderate damage. The opponent forcibly uses their R move if it is off cooldown.|
|You charge straight forward at shocking speed for 3 seconds, dealing great damage to anyone you run into. You cannot change direction during this attack.|
|You wind up your fist before slamming the opponent. If the move lands, you immediately transform the target into an otherworldly creature. This target will be unable to control themselves for 10 seconds and randomly attack nearby players other than the user. This move only works on targets under 30% HP. After some time, the player will return to normal with the HP he had before transforming.
Note: Chariot Requiem, Gold Experience Requiem and NPCs are immune to this move.
|Gathering energy within yourself, you are slowed for 2 seconds before releasing a surge of black energy across the entire map. This will increase your own walkspeed for 10 Seconds.|
|For 2 seconds, your passive will instead confuse everyone within it, forcing them to move in a random direction until they leave or until the move wears off. You can tell if this is active if the radius has gone red.|
|You kneel on one knee and regenerate 4% to 2% of your health per second depending on how much health you have left. While regenerating, you are uncapable of moving, however you'll receive passive super armor. For a maximum of 10 seconds. This move can be cancelled by pressing X again.
As mentioned previously, the regeneration rate can vary depending on your health.
|Instead of rolling, you dash. It is identical to a normal roll, other than the animation.|
- E + B + F Medium
- R + T Medium
- E + LMB Easy
- E + F Medium
- E + T Easy
- B + E + T + R + LMB Hard
- Wait until your enemy sleep + E + R
Pros and Cons:
- Great variety of moves.
- Barrage can cancel attacks.
- Confusing when swapping bodies.
- Good durability.
- Can bypass Love Train.
- T can hit multiple times (more likely if you force the target against a wall or into a corner).
- Super-armor when healing.
- No projectiles.
- Heal is slow and makes you vulnerable.
- Low combo potential.
- Although F seems like an instant kill move, your opponent gets restored back after a while with full health.
- Predictable and can be easily killed by fast Stands or Stands that can camp with projectiles.
- Moveset has low damage.
- Low mobility.
- Only three offensive moves.
- Chariot Requiem used to have a slower than average walk-speed, but was later changed to the regular speed most Stands/specs have, presumably for balancing.
- A string of binary code was left on the ABD Trello's Chariot Requiem card: "01101111 01100011 01100101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100101 01111010 01100101". It translated to "ocean breeze".
- Coincidentally, the name of Star Platinum (Stone Ocean)'s shiny is named Star Platinum (Ocean Breeze)
- This is the Stand with the most Passives in the game.
- You can turn into requiem without needing to have Silver Chariot out, leading to you doing the same animation but without Silver Chariot in it.
- At some point you can walk in time stop if you haven't died in a long time with Chariot Requiem.
- If you use the regeneration right before a time stop you will still regen during the ts, by using this you can easily survive any ts with around half hp.
- If you use your Agnus Dei (Passive C) on a Cracked D4C, and he uses Love Train right before the transformation is complete, the LT will become infinite and he will still not be able to attack.
- Note that Manipulative reconstruction is glitched and that it isn't more of a combat move but a healing move instead. If you do it right, the move will heal the target to full HP (This presumably is more of a bug than a feature.)
- Note that Soul Detachment is glitched because when you use it on a battle, it doesn't do anything, making it a useless move.
- There used to be a move where Chariot Requiem drops a fake requiem arrow, and anyone who touches it will have their Stand attack them (only applies to Stands). This was seen as a sneak-peek but never made it into the final moveset.
- This is one of the most hated Stands in the ABD Community, because of its slow speed, its low range and its ability to swap souls.
- One of the sneak-peeks was where you could control CR and the user, in the end you could control CR only.
- Before release, the Stand appeared as a boss for a short period of time. It was confirmed that this boss would've been returning in the rewrite.