The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"DIO! He has consistently shown up in all of my spirit photos!" - Joseph Joestar using his stand, Hermit Purple on a camera (Josefu Jōsutā, ジョセフ・ジョースター)
Summary/Appearance:The Camera is an item that can drop in the game; you can get it when you kill DIO. The camera can be used to evolve Vampiric The World into Shadow The World.
The camera has a simple design, it is just a normal design model of a camera mesh. Its colors are grey and black.
- The Camera has a 1/10 chance of spawning from DIO once defeated.
- This item does not despawn.
- It cannot be obtained from a Trowel.
- You cannot buy it from the shop.
- It doesn’t drop from Funny Valentine, nor Dio Brando.
- When you use the camera, it plays a sound similar to a camera taking a picture.
- The camera was at one point the rarest item, with a spawn chance of 1/200 every 45 minutes, but was later changed to be a DIO drop with a 1/10 chance. This made Shadow The World lose most of its rarity.
- This is one of the most sought for items in the game, the other being the Monochromatic Sphere.
- On the camera's lens, the texture can be seen.
- This item probably increased in rarity since DIO is way harder to kill after the rework.
- It has been confirmed by the developers that this item will be able to be used on No Abilities with a 15% chance to obtain the Cringe Compiler spec, a Work-In-Progress meme spec with an unknown release date.
Audio Gallery:Using The Camera:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.