Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"DIO! He has consistently shown up in all of my spirit photos!" - Joseph Joestar using his Stand, Hermit Purple on a camera (Josefu Jōsutā, ジョセフ・ジョースター)
The camera has a simple design, it is just a normal design model of a camera mesh. Its colors are grey and black.
- The Camera has a 1/10 chance of spawning from DIO once defeated.
- This item does not despawn.
- It cannot be obtained from a Trowel.
- You cannot buy it from the shop.
- It doesn’t drop from Funny Valentine, or Dio Brando.
- When you use the camera, it plays a sound similar to a camera taking a picture.
- The camera was at one point the rarest item, with a spawn chance of 1/120 every 45 minutes, but was later changed to be a drop from DIO with a 1/10 chance. This made Shadow The World lose most of its rarity.
- This is one of the most sought for items in the game, the other being the Monochromatic Sphere.
- On the camera's lens, the texture can be seen.
- This item has increased rarity since DIO is way harder to kill after its rework.
- When held out, the camera will be slightly turned in an angle unlike other items.
Using The Camera: