The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"DIO! He has consistently shown up in all of my spirit photos!" - Joseph Joestar using his stand, Hermit Purple on a camera (Josefu Jōsutā, ジョセフ・ジョースター)
Summary/Appearance:The Camera is one of the second rarest items that drop in the game, you get it when you kill DIO. The camera can be used to evolve Vampiric The World into the Shadow The World.
The camera has a simple design, it is just a normal design/model of a camera mesh.
- The infamous camera has a 1/10 (10%) of spawning from the DIO boss once defeated.
- This item does not despawn.
- It cannot be obtained from a Trowel.
- When you use the camera, it plays a sound similar to a camera taking a picture.
- The camera was at one point the rarest item, with a spawn chance of 1/200 every 45 minutes, but was later changed to be a DIO drop with a 1/10 chance. This made Shadow The World lose most of its rarity.
- This is one of the most sought for items in the game.
- The one thing about this that makes it even harder to get is that a lot of players like to steal items, so at the last minute they rush in and steal, this is why it is so hard to get, sometimes it's easier to get in a private server and get some friends to help you out. This goes with all the items. Also, ABD private/V.I.P. servers are incredibly cheap, so it's accessible to most people.
- People really begged for this item a while ago, annoying a LOT of people. Fortunately, there's been less people begging for a camera because of the Funny Valentine boss. But this also mean corpse beggars as well.
- Some people still beg for this cause this is really hard to get. Those people who beg simply give up of farming for it or never tried (may you see some at this wiki comments).
Audio Gallery:Using the camera:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.