"Within my body and my spirit, gravity exists...!" - Enrico Pucci (Enrico Pucchi, エンリコ・プッチ)
C-Moon is the second Stand that Enrico Pucci obtains in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean while on his path to obtaining heaven. C-Moon is an extremely powerful and dangerous Stand. Not only does its power over gravity greatly impede its enemies and guarantee that any of its strikes can prove fatal, but it possesses the agility, speed, and strength to fight toe-to-toe with powerful close-range Stands.
C-Moon is obtainable by using DIO's Diary on Whitesnake. It can be evolved into Made In Heaven using DIO's Diary, although occasionally people prefer to stay with C-moon. Unlike other Stands, this has a special attack particle.
C-Moon is a humanoid Stand. As a result of the Green Baby fusing with Pucci and his Stand, Whitesnake, it bears similarities to both, giving its appearance a sense of fusion between the two.
Its face is skeletal, bearing elements of the Green Baby's appearance: Completely red eyes with thick, spiked eyelashes, and vein-like textures and patterns on its face. It has Whitesnake's striped lines on its hips, chest, and on the top and crown of its head. Its head, shoulders, arms, and legs bear short, arrow-shaped (↑) vestiges.
The top of its head is faintly similar to Whitesnake's crown. The back and sides of its head along with a belt incorporating a long, arrow-tipped tail possess a fur-like texture. On a thin waist, it has overt abdominal musculature and is generally believed to have inherited Whitesnake's figure. All media featuring C-Moon portray it as white and green.
|C-Moon barrages the target, packing a devastating punch in each hit at a fast speed. It is also very hard to escape. While using this move the user cannot be ragdolled.
Note: While using the barrage, you will not get slower or gain a defense boost.
|C-Moon strikes the target with incredible force, sending them backed away from where they were hit. It's weak when it first hits but deals additional damage a few seconds later. It also has a chance to do an unknown effect. If used with a counter, the second hit will still work.|
|C-Moon manipulates the gravity in a larger radius around its user, sending anyone nearby flying upward, additionally dealing a superior amount of damage. If someone blocks this move, they don't get sent flying upward.
Note: There is a bug that causes this move to only be able to launch targets in one direction
|Superior Damage 50 to 74 damage|
|C-Moon manipulates the gravity around its user, allowing them to move faster and jump much higher.|
|After a long windup, C-Moon smashes the ground, creating a light beam. After that, the entire server's gravity will be altered, everyone's jump height and speed are increased, the screen will get greenish and the background music will get slower. This move lasts for 18 seconds and has 45 seconds of cooldown. The user will have increased movement speed.|
|The player will count the prime numbers to calm themselves. If you get hit during this, you will teleport behind the attacker and punch them once, then the attacker starts floating in the air. Then when they land, it will deal an incredible amount of damage. This move now works on Over Heaven users.
Note: Does not work against projectiles exept for Iggy Throw by Star Platinum '(For example, Knives from The World or gun bullets from D4C) and Gold Experience Requiem users. If the attacker uses a barrage against you during this, the damage stacks up and will be enough to instantly kill the attacker. If you are hit by something that this move cannot counter, the damage is reduced.
|While 3KM Gravity Shift is active, C-Moon punches the target's heart once, flipping it over with gravity dealing pitiful damage. After a moment, they receive incredible damage from their heart being inverted. This move can be hard to hit since nearly everyone has decreased gravity.|
|C-Moon's user jumps backward using a gravity pulse. You can do this move without having your stand out.|
|C-Moon shifts gravity to levitate its user forward. Be careful when using this, because you could be hit.|
|A normal stand jump, but with higher mobility and more options to jump.|
Pros and Cons:
- Great damage output.
- Barrage does not slow you down.
- Fast stand (Great to escape).
- 3KM Gravity Shift can be canceled by RTZ.
- Counter attack is easy to punish if you don't use it right, ranged attacks also bypass C-Moon's Counter.
General Combat Knowledge
This is a Pucci stand which you obtain by using a Diary on Whitesnake. This is a great combat-oriented stand, it can be used for close-range combat, it has decent speed and extremely high knockback with different gravity negating skills. Many of its moves drastically improve mid-air movement ability and it's an incredibly powerful close-range only stand that is rewarding when mastered.
As mentioned above, C-Moon gets a wide range of dodge and evade attacks. Using your H combined with your R ability and right when the speed boost ends, use your F ability in order to deal a ton of damage to your enemies and then rush them with E move barrage while they're stunned. The H move also allows you to jump high easily enabling you to climb up rooftops of houses and then up to buildings. H has a very long animation but it's good for running away on the hot air balloons. It can also break the barriers of the map.
- Z > C > V (Flick your mouse the other way so that dodging sends you forwards in your desired direction as opposed to backward) Easy
- H > T > J > R > E (Instant Kill) Medium
- B > C (For Escaping) Easy
- R > B > C (For escaping) Easy
- T > R > R > R > F (Can Get GER To Red Health And Kills OH's Easily) Medium
- B > Space + R > F Easy
- E > F > R Easy
- H > J > R > (F Optional unless you want to get the kill on an OH) Medium
- Z > F Easy
- E > R > T > H > J (G > N is Optional For A Badass Ending) Medium-Hard
- T > H > J > R > V > F > B(Optional) > E(If Opponent Has More Health) (Instant Kill All Stands Very Hard Though) Hard
- B > F > R (can nearly instant kill) Easy
- H > J > R > F (3KM Gravity Shift ends) > T > E (Probably kills any stand but it's still hard to land all the attack) Hard
- R > E (Hold for 3 Secs) > F Medium
The player pulls out DIO's Diary and holds it up to the air. After a short time, C-Moon will transform, granting the player the final stage of Pucci's stand trilogy: Made in Heaven.
There is a 2% chance when using a Diary on C-moon around Halloween, you could get the Halloween Version. This version of the stand gives no benefits to the player, this only changes how attacks look and how the stand looks. And the sounds.
- This is a reference to the song C Moon, a song composed and sung by Paul Mccartney.
- Voicelines: To play voicelines press N. C-Moon's voicelines are: "It appears that my ability... has been completed!" and "By the name of the god I will smite you!".
- Araki states that C-Moon's design was slightly inspired by Darth Maul from the Star Wars franchise.
- Before Whitesnake was released as an official stand, C-Moon was obtained with a Stand Arrow.
- C-Moon is Possibly better than Made in Heaven as it has more attacking options than just running away in 1v1 although Made In Heaven's speed is overwhelming.
- This stand was useful to reach the Soviet Island.
- If the C-Moon user poses during their H move, they will be able to move around while still posing once 3KM Gravity Shift ends.
- As of the v.2.0.6e update, this stand got a remodel.