"Within my body and my spirit, gravity exists...!" -Enrico Pucci (Enriko Putchi, エンリコ・プッチ)
C-Moon is a particularly dangerous Stand to encounter. It has very powerful attacks, and some attacks hit a second time due to its main power, controlling gravity around the user. This power can also be used to provide the user with very high mobility in comparison to other Stands. This Stand can easily take on any ability in the game, provided the user can use it well. This Stand also has a shiny variant of itself: Grape Moon.
C-Moon is obtainable by using DIO's Diary on Whitesnake. It can be evolved into Made in Heaven (95%) or Made on Hallow's Eve (5%) by using DIO's Diary. Alternatively, Grape Moon can be obtained by using DIO's Diary on Whitesnake with a 10% chance of obtaining.
Grape Moon can be evolved in 3 ways. By using DIO's Diary on the stand, it will grant you Made in Heaven. However, the player has a 20% chance to obtain Made on Hallow's eve. Moreover, Grape Moon can also be evolved to Made in Galaxy. The steps to get Made in Galaxy can be found in the Made in Heaven article.
C-Moon is a humanoid Stand. As a result of the Green Baby fusing with Pucci and his Stand, Whitesnake, it bears similarities to both, giving its appearance a sense of fusion between the two.
Its face is skeletal, bearing elements of the Green Baby's appearance: Completely red eyes with thick, spiked eyelashes, and vein-like textures and patterns on its face. It has Whitesnake's striped lines on its hips, chest, and on the top and crown of its head.
The top of its head is faintly similar to Whitesnake's crown. The back and sides of its head along with a belt incorporating a long, arrow-tipped tail possess a fur-like texture. On a thin waist, it has overt abdominal musculature and is generally believed to have inherited Whitesnake's figure. All media featuring C-Moon portray it as white and green.
As for its Shiny, Grape Moon has a more violet tone instead of green. The inspiration for this Shiny comes from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|When using this stand, the user will gain extra jump height due to the Stand's main ability of controlling gravity.|
|C-Moon barrages the target 40 times, packing a devastating punch in each hit at a fast speed. It is also very hard to escape. While using this move the user cannot be ragdolled.
Occasionally, hits will emit green particles, dealing double damage. Note: While using the barrage, you will not get slower (you also get super armor)
|C-Moon strikes the target with incredible force, sending them backed away from where they were hit. It's weak when it first hits but deals additional damage a few seconds later. If used with a counter, the second hit will still work. The move works against counters because the second hit will hit after the counter.|
|C-Moon manipulates the gravity in a larger radius around its user, sending anyone nearby flying upward, additionally dealing a superior amount of damage. If someone blocks this move, they don't get sent flying upward.
Note: There is a bug that causes this move to only be able to launch targets in one direction
|C-Moon manipulates the gravity around its user, allowing them to move faster and jump much higher.|
|After a long windup, C-Moon smashes the ground, creating a light beam. After that, the entire server's gravity will be altered, everyone's jump height and speed are increased, the screen will get greenish and the background music will get slower. This move lasts for 18 seconds and has 45 seconds of cooldown. The user will have increased movement speed.|
|The player will count the prime numbers to calm themselves. If you get hit during this, you will teleport behind the attacker and punch them once, then the attacker starts floating in the air. Then when they land, it will deal an incredible amount of damage. This move works on Over Heaven stands, unlike other counter moves.
Note: This does not work against projectiles or Anubis.
|While 3KM Gravity Shift is active, C-Moon punches the target's heart once, flipping it over with gravity dealing pitiful damage. After a moment, they receive incredible damage from their heart being inverted. This move can be hard to hit since nearly everyone has decreased gravity.||
|C-Moon's user jumps backward using a gravity pulse. You can do this move without having your stand out.|
|C-Moon shifts gravity to levitate its user forward. Be careful when using this, because you could be hit.|
|A normal stand jump, but with higher mobility and more options to jump.|
The stand user thrusts up DIO's Diary into the air, and thus evolves C-Moon to its final form: Made in Heaven. A Stand with incredible speed and the ability to accelerate Time. However, the Diary also has a small chance to grant the user a shiny version of Made in Heaven, Made on Hallows Eve.
As mentioned previously, the Made in Heaven has a shiny version of it self. After using a DIO's Diary on a C-Moon, the player has a small chance (5% with regular C-Moon. 20% with Shiny C-Moon) of getting Made on Hallows Eve.
Every 10 minutes, a white beam has a 20% chance to appear randomly on the map. Walking into the beam with Shiny C-Moon has a 1/3 chance to reward the user with Made in Galaxy; otherwise, the user's Stand is reverted back to Whitesnake.
Note: This evolution only works with Shiny C-Moon. Regular C-Moon has no way of evolving to Made in Galaxy.
General Combat Knowledge:
This is one of Pucci's evolved Stands which you obtain by using a Diary on Whitesnake. This is a great combat-oriented Stand, it can be used for close-range combat, it has decent speed and extremely high knockback with different gravity negating skills. Many of its moves drastically improve mid-air movement ability and it's an incredibly powerful close-range only Stand that is rewarding when mastered.
You are going to use your R move many times since it does a huge 60 damage if it hits, however it will deal 35 damage first, then give the remaining 25 after a few seconds. The move also does an impressive amount of knockback, preventing you getting into someone's range before the second hit is made.
Localized Time Acceleration (T) is important when trying to make an attack while landing and being defensive at the same time, use it to temporarily run away and plan your next move.
Heart inversion (J) deals a total of 90 damage its a good starter if you can land it on your enemy since it does no knockback.
As mentioned above, C-Moon gets a wide range of dodge and evade attacks. Using your H combined with your R ability and right when the speed boost ends, use your F ability in order to deal a ton of damage to your enemies and then rush them with E move barrage while they're stunned. The H move also allows you to jump high easily enabling you to climb up rooftops of houses and then up to buildings. H has a very long animation but it's good for running away on the hot air balloons. It can also break the barriers of the map.
- Z + (looking backward) C + V Easy
- H + T + J + R + E Medium
- B + C Easy
- R + B + C Easy
- B + Space + R + F Easy
- E + F + R Easy
- J + F + R + H + T + E Medium
- H + J + R + F Medium
- Z + F Easy
- E + R + T + H + J Medium-Hard
- T + H + J + R + V + F + B + E Hard
- B + F + R Easy
- H + J + R + F + T + E Hard
- R + E + F Medium
- Space + V + F + T + R Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Godly mobility.
- Great damage output.
- Barrage does not slow you down.
- You can jump when barraging
- Has a counter-attack.
- Buffs mobility.
- R and J somewhat bypass counters by hitting twice.
- 3KM Gravity Shift can be canceled by Return To Zero.
- Counter attack is easy to punish if you don't use it right, and ranged attacks also bypass C-Moon's Counter.
- Lack of offensive moves, with only three that can be used freely, and one counter move and one that can only be used during 3KM Gravity Shift.
- Heart Inversion is extremely hard to land.
- Greater Gravity Inversion can be buggy and only apply stun, not damage or knockback the move normally has.
- Struggles to get closer without T or H.
- Has no ranged attacks.
- 3KM Gravity Shift has a long charge-up animation, making you vulnerable.
- Counter can't be deactivated at will.
- Mediocre durability.
- The Stand's name is a reference to the song C Moon, a song by Paul McCartney and Wings.
- Voicelines: To play voicelines, press N. C-Moon's voicelines are: "It appears that my ability... has been completed!" and "By the name of the God I will smite you!".
- When posing, C Moon by Paul McCartney will play.
- Hirohiko Araki (the author, illustrator, and creator of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) states that C-Moon's design was slightly inspired by Darth Maul from the Star Wars franchise.
- Before Whitesnake was released as an official Stand, C-Moon was obtainable with a Stand Arrow.
- If the C-Moon user poses during their H move, they will be able to move around while still posing once 3KM Gravity Shift ends. Similar to their T as well.
- As of the v.2.0.6e update, this Stand got a remodel.
- It is shown from the A Bizarre Day Roadmap, that C-Moon will get a rework sometime in the future. If this is to ever happen, it would probably be in the rewritten version of ABD.
- Many of C-Moon's, Whitesnake's, and Made in Heaven's sound effects are from a MUGEN mod of Enrico Pucci.
- C-Moon can still use J during 3KM Gravity Shift even if you were not the one to activate it.
- If two C-Moons were to activate H simultaneously, the gravity effect would cancel out.
- None of C-moon's voicelines are actually from when C-moon is actually present in the manga, but instead from when Made In Heaven is.