"Within my body and my spirit, gravity exists...!" - Enrico Pucci (Enrico Pucchi, エンリコ・プッチ)
C-Moon is a particularly dangerous stand to encounter. It has very powerful attacks, and some attacks hit a second time due to its main power, controlling gravity around the user. This power can also be used to provide the user with very high mobility in comparison to other stands. This stand can easily take on any ability in the game, provided the user can use it well.
C-Moon is a humanoid Stand. As a result of the Green Baby fusing with Pucci and his Stand, Whitesnake, it bears similarities to both, giving its appearance a sense of fusion between the two.
Its face is skeletal, bearing elements of the Green Baby's appearance: Completely red eyes with thick, spiked eyelashes, and vein-like textures and patterns on its face. It has Whitesnake's striped lines on its hips, chest, and on the top and crown of its head. .
The top of its head is faintly similar to Whitesnake's crown. The back and sides of its head along with a belt incorporating a long, arrow-tipped tail possess a fur-like texture. On a thin waist, it has overt abdominal musculature and is generally believed to have inherited Whitesnake's figure. All media featuring C-Moon portray it as white and green.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|When using this stand, the user will gain extra jump height due to the Stand's main ability of controlling gravity.|
|C-Moon barrages the target 40 times, packing a devastating punch in each hit at a fast speed. It is also very hard to escape. While using this move the user cannot be ragdolled.
Occasionally, hits will emit green particles, dealing double damage. Note: While using the barrage, you will not get slower (you also get super armor)
|C-Moon strikes the target with incredible force, sending them backed away from where they were hit. It's weak when it first hits but deals additional damage a few seconds later. It also has a chance to do an unknown effect. If used with a counter, the second hit will still work. The move works against counters because the second hit will hit after the counter.|
|C-Moon manipulates the gravity in a larger radius around its user, sending anyone nearby flying upward, additionally dealing a superior amount of damage. If someone blocks this move, they don't get sent flying upward.
Note: There is a bug that causes this move to only be able to launch targets in one direction
|C-Moon manipulates the gravity around its user, allowing them to move faster and jump much higher. Nearby opponents when it activates will take damage.|
|After a long windup, C-Moon smashes the ground, creating a light beam. After that, the entire server's gravity will be altered, everyone's jump height and speed are increased, the screen will get greenish and the background music will get slower. This move lasts for 18 seconds and has 45 seconds of cooldown. The user will have increased movement speed.|
|The player will count the prime numbers to calm themselves. If you get hit during this, you will teleport behind the attacker and punch them once, then the attacker starts floating in the air. Then when they land, it will deal an incredible amount of damage. This move works on Over Heaven stands, unlike other counter moves.
Note: Does not work against projectiles except for Iggy Throw by Star Platinum '(For example, Knives from The World or gun bullets from guns and Gold Experience Requiem users. . If the attacker uses a barrage against you during this, the damage stacks up and will be enough to instantly kill the attacker. If you are hit by something that this move cannot counter, the damage is reduced.
|While 3KM Gravity Shift is active, C-Moon punches the target's heart once, flipping it over with gravity dealing pitiful damage. After a moment, they receive incredible damage from their heart being inverted. This move can be hard to hit since nearly everyone has decreased gravity.|
|C-Moon's user jumps backward using a gravity pulse. You can do this move without having your stand out.|
|C-Moon shifts gravity to levitate its user forward. Be careful when using this, because you could be hit.|
|A normal stand jump, but with higher mobility and more options to jump.|
General Combat Knowledge
This is one of Pucci's evolved stands which you obtain by using a Diary on Whitesnake. This is a great combat-oriented stand, it can be used for close-range combat, it has decent speed and extremely high knockback with different gravity negating skills. Many of its moves drastically improve mid-air movement ability and it's an incredibly powerful close-range only stand that is rewarding when mastered.
As mentioned above, C-Moon gets a wide range of dodge and evade attacks. Using your H combined with your R ability and right when the speed boost ends, use your F ability in order to deal a ton of damage to your enemies and then rush them with E move barrage while they're stunned. The H move also allows you to jump high easily enabling you to climb up rooftops of houses and then up to buildings. H has a very long animation but it's good for running away on the hot air balloons. It can also break the barriers of the map.
- Z + C + V (Flick your mouse the other way so that dodging sends you forwards in your desired direction as opposed to backward) Easy
- H + T + J + R + E (Instant Kill) Medium
- B + C (For Escaping) Easy
- R + B + C (For escaping) Easy
- T + R + R + R + F (Can get GER to red health and kills OH's easily) Medium
- B + Space + R + F Easy
- E + F + R Easy
- J + F + R + H + T + E (Hold) Medium
- H + J + R + (F Optional unless you want to get the kill on an OH) Medium
- Z + F Easy
- E + R + T + H + J (P + N is optional for a badass ending) Medium-Hard
- T + H + J + R + V + F + B(Optional) + E(If opponent has more health) (Instant kill all stands, very hard though) Hard
- B + F + R (can nearly instant kill) Easy
- H + J + R + F (3KM Gravity Shift ends) + T + E (Probably kills any stand but it's still hard to land all the attack) Hard
- R + E (Hold for 3 Secs) + F Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Great damage output.
- Barrage does not slow you down.
- You can jump when barraging
- Has a counter-attack.
- Buffs mobility.
- F and J somewhat bypass counters by hitting twice.
- Godly mobility.
- 3KM Gravity Shift can be canceled by Return To Zero.
- Counter attack is easy to punish if you don't use it right, ranged attacks also bypass C-Moon's Counter.
- Lack of offensive moves, with only three that can be used freely, one counter move and one that can only be used during 3KM Gravity Shift.
- Heart Inversion is extremely hard to land.
- Greater Gravity Inversion can be buggy and only apply stun, not damage or knockback the move normally has.
The player pulls out DIO's Diary and holds it up to the air. After a short time, C-Moon will transform, granting the player the final stage of Pucci's stand trilogy: Made in Heaven.
Made in Heaven's extremely rare shiny. There is only a 2% chance when using a Diary on C-Moon around Halloween, you could get the Halloween Version. This version of the stand gives no benefits to the player, this only changes how attacks look and how the stand looks along with its custom sounds.
- This is a reference to the song C Moon, a song composed and sung by Paul Mccartney.
- Voicelines: To play voicelines press N. C-Moon's voicelines are: "It appears that my ability... has been completed!" and "By the name of the god I will smite you!".
- When posing, C Moon by Paul Mccartney will play.
- Araki states that C-Moon's design was slightly inspired by Darth Maul from the Star Wars franchise.
- Before Whitesnake was released as an official stand, C-Moon was obtainable with a Stand Arrow.
- This stand was useful to reach the Soviet Island.
- If the C-Moon user poses during their H move, they will be able to move around while still posing once 3KM Gravity Shift ends. Similar to their T as well.
- As of the v.2.0.6e update, this stand got a remodel.
- It is shown from the A Bizarre Day Roadmap, that C-Moon will get a rework sometime in the future.
- Many of C-Moon's, Whitesnake's, and Made in Heaven's sound effects are from a MUGEN mod of Enrico Pucci.
- C-Moon can still use J during 3KM Gravity Shift even if it wasn't you who activated it.
- If two C-Moons were to activate H simultaneously, it would be cancelled out.