- 1 "Within my body and my spirit, gravity exists...!" -Enrico Pucci (Enriko Putchi, エンリコ・プッチ)
"Within my body and my spirit, gravity exists...!" -Enrico Pucci (Enriko Putchi, エンリコ・プッチ)
C-Moon is a particularly dangerous Stand to encounter. It has very powerful attacks, and some attacks hit a second time due to its main power, controlling gravity around the user. This power can also be used to provide the user with very high mobility in comparison to other Stands. This Stand can easily take on any ability in the game, provided the user can use it well.
C-Moon is obtainable by using DIO's Diary on Whitesnake. C-Moon Can also be obtained by using the Bizarre Arrow with a random chance of obtaining it. It can be evolved into Made In Heaven using DIO's Diary.
C-Moon is a humanoid Stand. As a result of the Green Baby fusing with Pucci and his Stand, Whitesnake, it bears similarities to both, giving its appearance a sense of fusion between the two.
Its face is skeletal, bearing elements of the Green Baby's appearance: Completely red eyes with thick, spiked eyelashes, and vein-like textures and patterns on its face. It has Whitesnake's striped lines on its hips, chest, and on the top and crown of its head.
The top of its head is faintly similar to Whitesnake's crown. The back and sides of its head along with a belt incorporating a long, arrow-tipped tail possess a fur-like texture. On a thin waist, it has overt abdominal musculature and is generally believed to have inherited Whitesnake's figure. All media featuring C-Moon portray it as white and green.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|When using this stand, the user will gain extra jump height due to the Stand's main ability of controlling gravity.|
|C-Moon barrages the target 40 times, packing a devastating punch in each hit at a fast speed. It is also very hard to escape. While using this move the user cannot be ragdolled.
Occasionally, hits will emit green particles, dealing double damage. Note: While using the barrage, you will not get slower (you also get super armor)
|C-Moon strikes the target with incredible force, sending them backed away from where they were hit. It's weak when it first hits but deals additional damage a few seconds later. It also has a chance to do an unknown effect. If used with a counter, the second hit will still work. The move works against counters because the second hit will hit after the counter.|
|C-Moon manipulates the gravity in a larger radius around its user, sending anyone nearby flying upward, additionally dealing a superior amount of damage. If someone blocks this move, they don't get sent flying upward.
Note: There is a bug that causes this move to only be able to launch targets in one direction
|C-Moon manipulates the gravity around its user, allowing them to move faster and jump much higher.|
|After a long windup, C-Moon smashes the ground, creating a light beam. After that, the entire server's gravity will be altered, everyone's jump height and speed are increased, the screen will get greenish and the background music will get slower. This move lasts for 18 seconds and has 45 seconds of cooldown. The user will have increased movement speed.|
|The player will count the prime numbers to calm themselves. If you get hit during this, you will teleport behind the attacker and punch them once, then the attacker starts floating in the air. Then when they land, it will deal an incredible amount of damage. This move works on Over Heaven stands, unlike other counter moves.
Note: This does not work against projectiles.
|While 3KM Gravity Shift is active, C-Moon punches the target's heart once, flipping it over with gravity dealing pitiful damage. After a moment, they receive incredible damage from their heart being inverted. This move can be hard to hit since nearly everyone has decreased gravity.||
|C-Moon's user jumps backward using a gravity pulse. You can do this move without having your stand out.|
|C-Moon shifts gravity to levitate its user forward. Be careful when using this, because you could be hit.|
|A normal stand jump, but with higher mobility and more options to jump.|
General Combat Knowledge
This is one of Pucci's evolved Stands which you obtain by using a Diary on Whitesnake. This is a great combat-oriented Stand, it can be used for close-range combat, it has decent speed and extremely high knockback with different gravity negating skills. Many of its moves drastically improve mid-air movement ability and it's an incredibly powerful close-range only Stand that is rewarding when mastered.
You are going to use your R move many times since it does a huge 60 damage if it hits, however it will deal 35 damage first, then give the remaining 25 after a few seconds. The move also does an impressive amount of knockback, preventing you getting into someone's range before the second hit is made.
Localized Time Acceleration (T) is important when trying to make an attack while landing and being defensive at the same time, use it to temporarily run away and plan your next move.
As mentioned above, C-Moon gets a wide range of dodge and evade attacks. Using your H combined with your R ability and right when the speed boost ends, use your F ability in order to deal a ton of damage to your enemies and then rush them with E move barrage while they're stunned. The H move also allows you to jump high easily enabling you to climb up rooftops of houses and then up to buildings. H has a very long animation but it's good for running away on the hot air balloons. It can also break the barriers of the map.
- Z + (looking backward) C + V Easy
- H + T + J + R + E Medium
- B + C Easy
- R + B + C Easy
- B + Space + R + F Easy
- E + F + R Easy
- J + F + R + H + T + E Medium
- H + J + R + F Medium
- Z + F Easy
- E + R + T + H + J Medium-Hard
- T + H + J + R + V + F + B + E Hard
- B + F + R Easy
- H + J + R + F + T + E Hard
- R + E + F Medium
- Space + V + F + T + R Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Godly mobility.
- Great damage output.
- Barrage does not slow you down.
- You can jump when barraging
- Has a counter-attack.
- Buffs mobility.
- R and J somewhat bypass counters by hitting twice.
- 3KM Gravity Shift can be canceled by Return To Zero.
- Counter attack is easy to punish if you don't use it right, and ranged attacks also bypass C-Moon's Counter.
- Lack of offensive moves, with only three that can be used freely, and one counter move and one that can only be used during 3KM Gravity Shift.
- Heart Inversion is extremely hard to land.
- Greater Gravity Inversion can be buggy and only apply stun, not damage or knockback the move normally has.
- Struggles to get closer without T or H.
- Has no ranged attacks.
- 3KM Gravity Shift has a long charge-up animation, making you vulnerable.
The player pulls out DIO's Diary and holds it up to the air. After a short time, C-Moon will transform, granting the player the final stage of Pucci's Stand trilogy: Made in Heaven.
- The Stand's name is a reference to the song C Moon, a song by Paul McCartney and Wings.
- Voicelines: To play voicelines, press N. C-Moon's voicelines are: "It appears that my ability... has been completed!" and "By the name of the God I will smite you!".
- When posing, C Moon by Paul McCartney will play.
- Hirohiko Araki (the author, illustrator, and creator of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) states that C-Moon's design was slightly inspired by Darth Maul from the Star Wars franchise.
- Before Whitesnake was released as an official Stand, C-Moon was obtainable with a Stand Arrow.
- If the C-Moon user poses during their H move, they will be able to move around while still posing once 3KM Gravity Shift ends. Similar to their T as well.
- As of the v.2.0.6e update, this Stand got a remodel.
- It is shown from the A Bizarre Day Roadmap, that C-Moon will get a rework sometime in the future. If this is to ever happen, it would probably be in the rewritten version of ABD.
- Many of C-Moon's, Whitesnake's, and Made in Heaven's sound effects are from a MUGEN mod of Enrico Pucci.
- C-Moon can still use J during 3KM Gravity Shift even if you were not the one to activate it.
- If two C-Moons were to activate H simultaneously, the gravity effect would cancel out.