Banknote is a common item in ABD, its purpose is to give money to the player, so you can buy other items in Tim's Pawn Shop. Banknotes can be obtained by finding them around the map, or using a Trowel, or by killing Dio Brando, Vampiric Minions or Funny Valentine.
Money can be given to other players by typing
!pay (playername) (amount) with a 10% fee.
In appearance, The Banknote is a stack of money bills wrapped in a band. Smaller than Rokakaka Fruit. Banknotes have a green and white color scheme surrounding its rectangular shape. Because of this, it makes it easier to spot.
- Upon use, it will give 450 money.
- Spawns every 45 seconds. You can also get them by using a Trowel, or by killing Dio Brando, Vampiric Minions or Funny Valentine
- Banknotes does not despawn.
- The banknote can also be dropped to other players by pressing backspace, unlike Arrows or Rokakaka Fruits where you'd have to use the "!giveitem" command.
- There is a 37.5% chance of getting this using a Trowel.
- There is a glitch that can be used to become a ghost by picking up a banknote on the floor while holding it you become invisible to others around you.