A Bizarre Day's Universe:
A Bizarre Day's Universe was created on December 31st, 2019 as a place to host ABD events. It is currently at 277.8K visits (as of 7/3/2020 [MM/DD/YY]). It was renamed "A Bizarre Day's Universe" on January 3rd, 2020. It is a midway version of A Bizarre Day, and not currently Up-To-Date with the new one.
You can click here to play the game.
A Bizarre Day's Universe Content:
A Bizarre Day's Universe currently contains a city with a new feature where you can pick an assortment of stands. These include:
- Star Platinum
- The World
- SP Stone Ocean
- Crazy Diamond
- Killer Queen
- Gold Experience
- Doppio's KC
- Doppio's KC 2 Arms
- The World AU
- Vampiric TW
- Hierophant Green
- The Emperor
- Silver Chariot
Arrows and Rokakaka Fruits can also be found here, which spawn every 2 minutes and despawn every 10 minutes.
Banknotes do not spawn here, despite being a shop.
Some Deleted Stands are also available here, which include
- Gold Experience Requiem, Universal Gold Experience Requiem, and Shadow The World all have their old moveset before the rework.
- On 12/31/2019, ShutzCh announced an event in the game, where he gave out stands for that game. You were able to permanately keep Gold Experience Requiem and Universal Gold Experience Requiem if you were granted it.
- Global Time Stop isn't implimented in the game, so people are able to spam Time Stop.
- It is still possible to place down a bunch of traps with The World: Alternate Universe and The Emperor, as well as solo DIO with GER.
- Items despawn in your inventory after a while still.
- DIO hasn't been reworked yet in this verison.