ABD Beta is a version of A Bizarre Day in mid-2019. The game was made on 9/7/2019 and has 144.3K visits (as of 7/31/2021). You can get any stand that was in the game at that time. It isn't up to date with the current ABD, although it does occasionally get updates. VIP servers are free.
This game brings you back to the past and shows how ABD was like back in the days. The game uses the same core mechanics from ABD, like Timestop, roll, and other mechanics.
You can play the game here.
List of Abilities
- King Crimson (Doppio)
- One More Time
- Crazy Diamond
- Star Platinum: The World
- King Crimson
- Gold Experience
- Gold Experience Requiem
- Star Platinum
- Star Platinum (Over Heaven)
- The World
- The World (Over Heaven)
- Killer Queen
- Arrows, which spawn every 2 minutes.
- Rokakaka Fruits, which spawn every 2 minutes.
- Banknotes, which spawn every 30 seconds.
- DIO's Diaries, which spawn every 40 minutes with a 1/5 chance.
- Requiem Arrows, which spawn every 37.5 minutes with a 1/4 chance.
- Water, which is an admin-only item.
- The game runs ABD version 1.1.2.
- Since this runs an old version, it uses the map from the release version of ABD.
- Banknote gives you £500 instead of £450.
- You can obtain many stands that are now removed.
- Many stands use old models.
- You can obtain King Crimson (Full Body) from arrows.
- Most stands don't have pose music.
- DIO doesn't spawn in this version, as he did not exist yet.
- You can't trade stands or specs in this version. You also cannot use the !check command.
- Items despawn every 5 minutes.
- Rokakakas instantly reset your ability upon clicking once while holding them, rather than showing up a confirmation message box.