Everytime you use Zoom punch you break your arm to punch further
Everytime you use Zoom punch you break your arm to punch further
1: zone me out
Hamon doesnt have any projectiles, but when i use super jump try to run away to zone me out even more with projectiles like knives.
2: use high knockback attacks when im close
If i use pluck or any attack, try to roll or use an high knockback attack like R.
3:use projectile spamming stands
TWAU and NTWAU are the best to beat me, STW is also very good.
probably my worst animation yet tbh
Oh? What are they? Well...
1. Forced Ripple Breathing: The Ripple user gut punches someone with their little finger raised, allowing them to reach the diaphragm. By doing so, the target will momentarily lose their breath and be in agony, but will momentarily be able to produce the Ripple. Wounds sustained by a normal person can be healed faster. One can also gauge how much Ripple a neophyte can produce in one breath, enabling one to determine a person's potential. However, the technique requires precision and is difficult to perform. Even experienced Ripple Masters can fail it, as was the case when Will Anthonio Zeppeli tried the forced Ripple Breathing on Speedwagon.
2. Zoom Punch: The Ripple user launches his fist forward and strikes his opponent via an elongated arm. First used by Zeppeli, the attack involves a Ripple breathing technique that dislocates and stretches the joints to extend the arm and give it greater reach while also using the same Ripple to dull the pain caused by the move. Due to the increased length, the strike immediately reaches the opponent's face first, which from that perspective seems "zoomed in".
3. Ripple Cutter: The user spits globs of liquid from between his teeth. The Ripple combined with the liquid makes it sharp and dense enough to cut through solid objects, as well as agile and accurate enough to deflect other projectiles.
4. Sendō Wave Kick: A Ripple-infused strike with the knee. The Ripple energy tears vampires and zombies apart upon entering the bloodstream.
5. Ripple Detector: The user imbues a contained liquid with the Ripple. The Ripple will pass through the liquid's holder's body and the environment, enabling the holder to sense his surroundings and detect others even through walls
6. Sendō Ripple Overdrive: The user charges a Ripple wave through his arm and releases it into a solid object, such as a wall or partition. The Ripple can travel through and reach anything on the other side, and anything hit by the Ripple is sent flying in a spiral. If the enemy is an Undead, the Ripple will enter their bloodstream and destroy them from the inside
7. Scarlet Overdrive: Charging the Ripple into one hand, the Ripple user can create a Ripple of flame. He is able to transfer over this flame to another part of his body, and anything that touches that body part has a chance of catching fire.
8. Turquoise Blue Overdrive: Appropriately the strongest place to use the Ripple, a Ripple user can release high powered tempests while underwater with enough force to blast enemies away. In most cases, a good portion of the water is propelled outward as well, draining something like a lake to waist-high depth. Though in the Capcom fighting game, Joseph performs this via an inward chop of ripple whilst not underwater.
9. Overdrive Barrage: When a Ripple user jabs fast enough consecutively, he can release multiple Overdrives at once.
10. Metal Silver Overdrive: Essentially the same as a Sendo Ripple Overdrive, but with the ability to transfer through metal.
11. Life Magnetism Overdrive: With the aid of another Ripple user, one can draw all the leaves in the immediate area and magnetize them together to form one giant leaf, which was used as an impromptu-hang glider. This move can be applied to most plants, and has the ability to revive them passively as well - as when Jonathan touched a dead tree branch with his newly Ripple-healed arm and restored its wilted flowers.
12. Sunlight Yellow Overdrive: It is a devastating and extremely strong Ripple-infused strike with power comparable to the sun itself and has the ability to completely obliterate the Undead. Either performed as a single attack (by Will Zeppeli in All Star Battle or Joseph in the Capcom fighting game), or iconically as a rapid-rush of Ripple-infused punches (as done by Jonathan); the attack is notable for producing a very clear-yellow color akin to sunlight.
13. Tornado Overdrive: The Ripple user leaps into the air and points his legs towards his opponent. From here, he is able to move the Ripple to his lower half and essentially dive bomb the opponent in a spinning motion, much like a drill.
14. Deep Pass Overdrive: One of the most powerful Ripple techniques. Right before death, a Ripple user can transfer all his life energy into another Ripple user. Using this technique, the survivor obtains all of the performer's power - causing his strength, agility, and Ripple technique to increase dramatically. This rapid loss of life energy naturally also changes the performer's physical appearance, causing his skin to thin and wrinkle as well as his hair to turn white, as if greatly aged in the short time. This is one of the few "Overdrive" techniques without the "Hamon" kanji in its name.
15. Slowing Aging Process: Constant exercising of the Ripple can slow one's aging process, as Ripple breathing imbues the user with lifeforce. However, the aging isn't completely stopped. As such, a 70-year-old Ripple Master will look 50, while a 50-year-old Ripple Master will look 30.
16. Ripple Hair Attack: The user infuses his Ripple into strands of hair to make them hard enough to block incoming projectiles. Joseph used it to block bullets fired by Santana after ripping a fistful of Stroheim's hair off.
17. Overdrive: Much like any other Overdrive, the technique sends a large pulse of Ripple through an object.
18. Ripple Hypnosis: A Ripple user can hypnotize people by using the Ripple on them. The process can involve a kiss or simply touching the head with the hands. The hypnotized person will act according to the user's demands and be stronger than an ordinary being, being imbued with the Ripple. A Ripple Master can also extract forgotten memories using this technique.
19. Bubble Launcher: The user fires out a barrage of bubbles from their gloves, each coated in the Ripple. This increases the density of the bubbles and allows them to hit objects with a greater impact. When hit by the barrage, a grown man would be completely blown away.
20. Bubble Barrier: Sometimes used in conjunction with Bubble Launcher; the difference is that instead of multiple being used in a barrage, the Ripple user conjures a single gigantic bubble capable of absorbing and trapping its target.
21. Repel: A Ripple user is able to use the Ripple as a repellent of sorts, as well as a shield. The protection is used by Caesar to deflect a high pressured oil jet and later force Esidisi out of Suzi Q's body.
22. Bubble Cutter: Based on the Ripple Cutter, this technique is a direct improvement on the Bubble Launcher, and creates bubbles with the ability to slice. Unlike the original attack, the bubbles spin at high speed and use centrifugal force, but are able to stay intact due to the Ripple. This causes them to form shapes much like saucers with a small blade-like ring surrounding each bubble. These bubbles move at a higher velocity and have a higher tractability, allowing the user to fire them in any direction with ease.
23. Bubble Cutter Gliding: A more versatile version of Bubble Cutter, The user sacrifices the quantity of the attack, and focuses on effectiveness. By launching a few bubbles, he is able to aim them much like homing projectiles. They are able to go around objects and have a higher chance of hitting the opponent.
24. Bubble Lenses: The user produces Ripple-infused bubbles that have the ability to refract light and focus them into beams, much like a magnifying glass. After launching them, the bubbles become stationary and any light source passing through will cause a domino effect, connecting the bubbles together and eventually shooting multiple beams at their target.
25. Rebuff Overdrive: The user charges Ripple into their elbows and delivers a powerful strike.
26. Snake Muffler: A Ripple Master can occasionally use a scarf made with the yarn of an insect called Sathiphorosia Scaraba, which can conduct the Ripple at 100%. The user can send the Ripple through the scarf to stand upside down, leaving the now rigid scarf the only part of the user in contact with the ground. The user may also use the sensitivity of the scarf to detect life signs and know the direction of incoming attacks, even when out of sight.
27. Ripple Overdrive: The user channels the Ripple into their arm and does a powerful chop attack. This slowly transfers the Ripple blast through the point hit, making it advance until blowing up.
28. Ripple Beat: The user charges their hand with Ripple and strikes his opponent with a chop.
The user's appearance won't change that much besides having Caesar's headband.
Il mare eterno nella mia anima - The user takes 25% more damage from Pillar Men.
E-Hamon Bubble Launcher! - The User sends out a small group of bubbles and blasts them towards their opponent (Attacks the person closet to the user).
R - Hamon Bubble Cutter! - Similar to the Hamon Bubble Launcher, the user sends out discs of bubbles that are faster and stronger every hit.
Y-Hamon Bubble Trap! - Similar to S&W, the user sends a bubble towards their enemy and traps them in a huge bubble. In the bubble, the enemy can still move just very, very slowly.
E + T Hamon Bubble Trap Combo - If done correctly, the user can shoot their opponent and trap them at the same time. But, it has a long cooldown.
F - Burn Black - The user sends our a group of bubbles and reflects sunlight to burn the opponent..
"JoJo, this is the last of my Hamon! Take it!"
"You will pay for soiling the Zeppeli name!"
"We'll just see who dies!"
"I have to do this myself!"
"Time to face my Hamon Bubble Launcher!"
Similar to STW, the user grabs a chair jumps in the air and sits.
19 Votes in Poll
Most of my classmates play Roblox.
They play Royale High,Arsenal and Phantom Forces and have never heard of Jojo games.
So this madlad of a friend of mine hijacked one of the projectors in the Computer Room,opened Roblox and with his Hamon account on ABD,posed.LOUDLY.
And for whatever reason,half of my class now plays Jojo games,even though they know nothing about it.
I've ran into a user named Inv17ation And it appears they have the Luck Pluck Sword as a spec. Any answers to this? (they do the anubis pose)
Wiki Users the next day: