This is just a small guide for PVP. But these tips are really useful.
1) Don't rush into fights. Try to keep your distance from your opponent and hitting them when they are in your stand's range.
2) If you pull out your stand then quickly press another move you can do a surprise attack.
3) Save your stand jump. Stand jumps can help get you out of a sticky situation. When an opponent tries to stand jump on you get your most ready so that when they land you can land a blow on them.
4) If you are trying to rk or mess with people try finding out the groups first. Talk to them and try to be nice. Then go sicko mode on them.
5) For a 1v2 or more try to deal with one opponent at a time. Use your heavy attacks to divide the group and deal some chip damage on them. You might also wanna try just rushing into their group and rolling when they attack so they might hit each other. Also don't forget to watch out for people doing timestop.
6) Use your projectiles wisely. Even though The World's knife doesn't deal that much damage it's still fast to throw. So try to make every hit count.
7) Do combos. Even combos that take only two moves are good because it lets you have a pretty much guaranteed hit on your opponent for the second hit.
Oof this was pretty long I think but it's ok. I hope this can at least help people destroy toxic people. Ok thx bye.